• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Jamesc

Jamesc

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 10:55 PM

Finally got my self a VAG, not the one i had planed for originally (was looking at diesel mk5s and mk4 golfs) but i test drove the tt and feel in love!

03 TT Coupe Quattro 225bhp Full leather, upgraded stereo, parking sensors, rightly spec'd

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Absolutely love it! I did say i wasnt going to do anything to it... but already ive been across the net trying to source parts im looking and what not. so we shall see what happens.

#2 DanN92

DanN92

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationLurgan

Posted 01 August 2012 - 11:20 AM

Love it! Was looking into one a while back, will be my next car if all goes well! :)

#3 Jamesc

Jamesc

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 08:19 PM

Sooo im really not modding this one really really really im not!!!!

Posted Image
Posted Image

Was missing the ipod function and decided to fit a new headunit, Turns out i have the Bose system in the car too, so need to get a new wiring harness so ill gain my rear speakers again, and order up a facia panel to finish it off as well.

Orignal Spec on the car
Misano Red Paint
Concert Radio + Bose Speaker System
Protection Pack
Accoustic Parking - Rear
Tracker Security Pack
Full leather interior
Factory Pack

Love it! Was looking into one a while back, will be my next car if all goes well! :)

Was talking to Connor (with the polo lifetime project) he was telling me you were looking into one. defiantly recommend them! i thought i would miss the focus, but being honest ive not thought about the focus once! TT is just awesome!

#4 Jamesc

Jamesc

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 08:11 AM

Gave the exterior a detail last night. no were near happy with the finish of the paint! but its hell of a lot better than it was originally. So went and took a few photos this morning after work

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Exhausts still need a good buff up though.

#5 DanN92

DanN92

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationLurgan

Posted 03 August 2012 - 09:11 PM

Love it, so so want one!! <3

#6 mackey.

mackey.

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • Locationcastlederg

Posted 03 August 2012 - 09:22 PM

lovely car, would love to see one stanced, something different
i‚ô•dubstep

#7 Jamesc

Jamesc

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 11:14 PM

Got my Bose System working again with the Kenwood headunit today sounds awesome now! Also changing the brake pads, and new sidelight bulb....though im tempted to go us style and put the side lights were the indicators are now and indicators in the sidelights, like so

Posted Image

Also in the middle of trying to source a US number plate blank too. All being well be making my rear lights "all red" tomorrow.

Love it, so so want one!! <3

Cheers mate, i defo recommend one!!

lovely car, would love to see one stanced, something different

Cheers mate All being well towards the end of this year/start next year this should be rightly stanced ;)

#8 Jamesc

Jamesc

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 07:33 PM

So more mods....im really failing this im not modding this one!

Sorting out my new office/work area/space lol i came across the box of vinyl off cuts and what not. So decided to make the rear lights all red.

Before
Posted Image

After
Posted Image

And with the reverse light on
Posted Image

Done the same on the focus but was always still pinkish/red but on the TT its more white so should have no problems Think it cleans up the rear end quite a bit!

Finished the wiring of the headunit and now the full bose system is working perfectly with the aftermarket headunit... and i have to say sounds awesome!

Also fitted New brake pads, and a mini service. Be getting a tasty new induction kit soon, as well as good service.

#9 Jonnyboi

Jonnyboi

• Moderators
  • 318 posts
  • LocationEssex. UK.

Posted 08 August 2012 - 10:04 PM

Looks lovely!,

So how long till its low ;) :lol:

#10 JustinT

JustinT

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 August 2012 - 12:19 AM

Quite a clean TT, love it. I would say the height is very good atm :wub:

#11 Jamesc

Jamesc

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 03:11 PM

Few more photos of the car, forgot my tripod so photos arent quite as good as my normal. But Front and Rear Brakes have been painted red since previous photos.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

What out working in Banbridge the other night and stopped for a few photos.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

And a few bits turned up today
Posted Image

Genuine First Aid kit for the First aid compartment in the back, new side lights since the halfrauds ones were wrong :roll: and first part to my number plate fixings :D Few other bits and pieces arriving over the next week too.

Quite a clean TT, love it. I would say the height is very good atm :wub:

Cheers mate, Yeah pretty pleased with how it sits atm, nice set of wheels to fill the arch more, spaced out etc, it would be very passable atm, found out its fitted with the Audi sports springs which lower the car 25mm than standard :D

Looks lovely!,

So how long till its low ;) :lol:

Cheers mate, wont be for a while yet as im trying to put money away for other things, business related and house etc.

But this is ever So tempting!!
Posted Image

#12 ConorF

ConorF

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 04:41 PM

Best of luck with it James.

#13 Paulbag

Paulbag

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 05:18 PM

Nice

#14 Carson

Carson

• Moderators
  • 475 posts
  • LocationBallymena

Posted 26 August 2012 - 09:49 PM

Do it :D
www.ni-euro.co.uk

#15 Jamesc

Jamesc

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 06:02 PM

Not Updated this in a while

Gathered up alot of parts recently, Alot more than i had planned to get but when i start buying parts i find it hard to stop!

But got the wheels on not the tyres i wanted but it will do for now!, looking to get a 15mm spacer for the rear, though looking into getting a new wider dish though not much luck into it so far though ive only just started. and need a 8mm for the front rubs ever so slightly on un even ground just skims it with the 5mm on so with a 8 should sort it.

At the Jet wash!
Posted Image

So On with the rest of the photos, not great photos and the car wasnt spot less (as i had just used the hot shampoo hose, and then a high pressure rinse and it was raining and done quite a bit of driving since at the jet wash)
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Wheels are Custom One off Braids in 19x9 all round atm with staggered offsets, Though ill be widening the rears at some stage to 10s, Also hopping to fit airride later in the year Alot more parts sitting here waiting to be fitted, new spoiler, grill, full sound system, and some more parts on the way.

But Mods atm

Interior
Rear Seat Delete (work in progress)

Exterior
All Red Rear lights

Chassis
Fk Highsport Coilovers
Shortend Drop Links
10mm Spacers Rear
5mm Spacers Front
Braid Custom Wheels 19x9 Staggered offset

Audio