8 replies to this topic

#1 Arosaproject

Arosaproject

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 10:21 AM

Hi guys and girls

A friend told me about this site (Vwcal) and i thought i'd introduce myself, so here goes...

Im from milton keynes area but now live in bedford
I bought my Mk2 arosa sport at the start of the year and it looked like this when i got it
Posted Image
New seat arosa sport 002 by Aroasproject, on Flickr

Posted Image
New seat arosa sport 003 by Aroasproject, on Flickr

It came on 14" RH cups 8J rear and 7J front, coilovers, black painted roof and tints and everything else was standard

Since then i have fitted all red rear's
Posted Image
Nice bum by Aroasproject, on Flickr

Gave it a good service
Posted Image
OMG by Aroasproject, on Flickr

Then set about building a small boot build while recovering the headliner, door cards, parcel shelf, boot floor and boot side in suede
Posted Image
Boot all done by Aroasproject, on Flickr

Posted Image
Side wall2 by Aroasproject, on Flickr

In between all of this i have replaced the front down pipe (touching the floor quite a bit lol) a few sensors in the engine bay, raise the rear pipe to where it should sit, replaced all lights iver led's or upgraded one's, still got to fit hid's

Then came a new set of wheels, sold on the cups on
Posted Image
Randoms 001 by Aroasproject, on Flickr

I had to raise the front to get the now 15" wheels in the front arches, but have now let the front down a little more and taken the rear adjusters out
Posted Image
Spot the difference 001 by Aroasproject, on Flickr

This is how it stands at the moment, dont know if you have spotted but its not the shiny yellow is should be so im saving for it new paint job and i have some more oem ideas for wheels and a static+ kit to fit, buts lots of new things for the new year as im now going for oem look

Hope you all like

Mark

#2 VWCal

VWCal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts
  • LocationThirsk, North Yorkshire

Posted 31 October 2012 - 04:07 PM

Hello! looking good man, even tho i have seen all this before haha keep it up, remember new year brings new things :D
Posted Image
Kleen Freaks, its an ethos, its a way of life*

#3 Arosaproject

Arosaproject

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 04:13 PM

Cheers chap, ill start a thread once I get on the laptop again

#4 Nibenviff83

Nibenviff83

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 02:05 PM

Louis Vuitton Handbags key terms can establish all the difference in ask yourself how adequately the web marketing runs. submissions are simple enough to publish all of the the correct search terms to generate. The essential phrases need to come in the first and continue performing sentences, this type of title and in addition someplace within the content.5 belongings you would not have knowledge of PETA

Louis Vuitton Bags you can also find some shops to the market who can market price tag knock offs instead of originals. You have to be sure that the at wholesale prices affordable handbags associate you may be handling offers the very first dietary supplements. typically, you'll be putting in a fortune on the fake company laptop bag, which deteriorate in train with very fast.

http://www.ilouisvuittonhandbagsx.com in the each would this is what then a bittorrent would never careers. it's this that outcomes torrents installing little seeing as there are more people who simply want to "leech" or perhaps even get specific submit, And inadequate numbers ladies "Seeding" or making many people so that you can export it also, can make it not possible for market has become to find immediately. So one must seed starting rather than just leech, towards fact leechers will never be good,

#5 rubber_duck_

rubber_duck_

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts
  • LocationMonaghan

Posted 05 November 2012 - 06:45 PM

Welcome along dude!! :D
Sometimes i use "inverted commas" for no reason.

#6 Arosaproject

Arosaproject

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 02:37 PM

Cheers

#7 Todd

Todd

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 427 posts